Mi Vida Loca

Welcome to the chaos and calm, the ups and downs, the happy and sad...my life is a balancing act on so many levels! It is my Libra nature to be constantly striving for balance and harmony, and sometimes (hmm, maybe more times than I think) the devils advocate, leaning towards the contrary to get another perspective on the table. I hope you enjoy reading my new journey into the blogging world! Disclaimer: Some content maybe should've been kept in my head or in my personal journal! Read at your own risk!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

TAGS!

Okay, my tags are getting out of hand down there at the bottom of my blog. HOW does one TAG effectively??? This is crazy!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Um. Make them more general, and reuse them.

:)

I made mine into a tag cloud. The tags you use most often are bigger and darker. And you can set the cloud to only show tags you've used more than once.

I'll email the link to the instructions for the cloud, if you are interested.

mamakendra said...

Yes, a tag cloud would be super cool, I really like the one on your blog. I am a complicated Libra and have to over-gussy everything up, but as you can see from my blog, and the fact that I have 4 blogs in total, that simplicity is not my forte.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed