Mi Vida Loca

Welcome to the chaos and calm, the ups and downs, the happy and sad...my life is a balancing act on so many levels! It is my Libra nature to be constantly striving for balance and harmony, and sometimes (hmm, maybe more times than I think) the devils advocate, leaning towards the contrary to get another perspective on the table. I hope you enjoy reading my new journey into the blogging world! Disclaimer: Some content maybe should've been kept in my head or in my personal journal! Read at your own risk!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween 2003!

I cannot believe that this was 5 years ago!!! In the life of a child it goes on forever...but as an adult it passes all too quickly.

I was 31, Mark was 32, Morgan 6, Jordan 3, Hayden 10 months.






1 comment:

Sam said...

Great pictures!!

:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed