Mi Vida Loca

Welcome to the chaos and calm, the ups and downs, the happy and sad...my life is a balancing act on so many levels! It is my Libra nature to be constantly striving for balance and harmony, and sometimes (hmm, maybe more times than I think) the devils advocate, leaning towards the contrary to get another perspective on the table. I hope you enjoy reading my new journey into the blogging world! Disclaimer: Some content maybe should've been kept in my head or in my personal journal! Read at your own risk!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 2

Here I am, gettin' into the blogging groove! I have now spent over 3 hours (more like 5) on my "15 minutes" blog over the past 3 days...but that is just to get it started of course, yep. I really have nothing profound to say today except that I am having another bad Mama day, where patience isn't in my Motherly toolbelt, again. Actually, this week has been kinda cranky for me (my husband might pipe in, "THIS week? Don't you mean this LIFE? You are the Queen of Cranky", all in jest of course, hehe.). Could this have anything to do with quitting coffee on Monday? I am taking some Herbalife supplements that have caffine in them, thus NO caffine addict headache (or bad coffee breath). My time is up, I guess my brain is moving rather slow and time isn't on my side today either.

Oh, and one more threat to throw the kids in school when I asked them to turn off the TV, again. That makes at least once a day this week. I guess I just am in a bad way, please forgive me Homeschool Gods, for the blasphemy I speak of. I shall wash my sins away with some penmenship at the kitchen table! (Oh, hey, and we did a science experiment today too, can't forget that!).

5 comments:

gail said...

i really like the 15 minute rule. i struggle with patience every day. you're not alone. hope today was better for you :)

mamakendra said...

today has been better, thanks so much!

BK said...

Throw the tv away? I get low on patience now and then too. Sometimes I manage to meet my goal of being mindful and sometimes I miss the mark and shout. You can only forgive yourself and start fresh tomorrow. What kind of homeschooling are you up to these days?

Sam said...

Hang in there! That's about the best advice I can give at this point!

: )

mamakendra said...

We are mainly doing noschooling, which with them being active outdoors could constitute as unschooling. However, I do have them sit on the couch and have them read for 15-30 minutes since they are really starting to bloom with reading (we believe in later literacy...or really when they are ready) and then some penmanship at the table. That is it for now. Oh, and science in a box this past week, which Jordan just loves.

Thanks gals!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed