Mi Vida Loca

Welcome to the chaos and calm, the ups and downs, the happy and sad...my life is a balancing act on so many levels! It is my Libra nature to be constantly striving for balance and harmony, and sometimes (hmm, maybe more times than I think) the devils advocate, leaning towards the contrary to get another perspective on the table. I hope you enjoy reading my new journey into the blogging world! Disclaimer: Some content maybe should've been kept in my head or in my personal journal! Read at your own risk!

Friday, June 6, 2008


Baby Jasmine 1 Day Old on MamaT's tummy.



Jordan holding Baby Jasmine, MamaK helping prop her head up. BabyJ is making a peace sign! She is 3 days old here.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh! That picture is great! You MUST get that printed for her baby book!

Peace!

gail said...

sweet sweet sweet! glad mom and baby are doing well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed