Mi Vida Loca

Welcome to the chaos and calm, the ups and downs, the happy and sad...my life is a balancing act on so many levels! It is my Libra nature to be constantly striving for balance and harmony, and sometimes (hmm, maybe more times than I think) the devils advocate, leaning towards the contrary to get another perspective on the table. I hope you enjoy reading my new journey into the blogging world! Disclaimer: Some content maybe should've been kept in my head or in my personal journal! Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Too Tired!

I have been finding myself very unmotivated and tired these days. You should see my house, it is so below my standards. I hear the sun is just around the corner, in the 80s this weekend even!!! Since I have a sleeping baby on my shoulder, kids in front of the tube, I am heading off to a beckoning, comfy bed...calling to me to sleep, sleep....

On another note...if anyone wants to have more incentive to avoid factory farms, here is a great site I checked out today. www.chickenindustry.com Watch the clips, and if that doesn't convince you, you may just want to check and see if you haven't sold your soul to the evil factory farming demons yet. (um, kidding, for those of you who aren't familiar with the small humorous side of me).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you through SASH web yahoo group; nice to meet a fellow blogger.
What is with this weather?! It's sapping the energy from me too. Hope you feel better soon.
Heidi

Sam said...

Go get some rest while you can!

:)

Cheyenne said...

You just need one of my kick-ass compilation cds and you'll be dancing with that mop in no time. (We're among the very few people who are enticed by such an offer, lol.) What kind of music do you like?

Also, nothing wipes a mama out like a sleeping babe on the shoulder. :)

mamakendra said...

I am feeling less tired, but think that dance music and some coffee just may jump-start my cleaning mood!

I love 80s/90s dance music!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed